With the complexity of compliance and the potential risk of data breaches, Zen3C allows you to actively monitor unused roles and take a proactive approach to access governance.
This Website is owned and operated by, or on behalf of, Keplerworx LLC. (“we”, “our” or “us”). We are the data controller in respect of personal information of our users based in the United Arab Emirates.
INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE TO US THROUGH THE SERVICES
INFORMATION WE COLLECT AUTOMATICALLY WHEN YOU USE THE SERVICES
When you access or use the Services we automatically collect information about you, including:
- Log Files: We gather certain information about your use of the Services, including the type of browser you use, access times, pages viewed, your IP address and the page you visited before navigating to the Services, and store it in log files. We do not monitor or log data collected from your servers when using the Services, but we may log or monitor information about your access to our Services.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT FROM OTHER SOURCES
We may also obtain information from other sources and combine that with information we collect through our Services for purposes of advertising and user authentication. For example, if you create or log into your Zen3C account using your AWS credentials via single sign-on, we will have access to certain information such as your name and email address as authorized in your profile settings.
USE OF INFORMATION
We may use information about you to:
- Enable you to have full access to the Services;
- Provide, maintain and improve the Services;
- Provide and deliver the products and services you request, process transactions and send you related information, including confirmations and invoices,;
- Send you technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages;
- Respond to your comments, questions and requests, and provide customer support;
- Create your Zen3C account and identify you when you sign-in to your account in accordance with your agreement with us;
- Communicate with you about products, services, offers, promotions, rewards, and events offered by Zen3C and others, and provide news and information we think will be of interest to you;
- Monitor and analyze trends, usage and activities in connection with the Services;
- Detect, investigate and prevent fraud and other illegal activities and protect the rights and property of Zen3C and others;
- Personalize and improve the Services and provide advertisements, content or features that match user profiles or interests;
- Facilitate contests, sweepstakes and promotions and process and deliver entries and rewards;
- Link or combine with information we get from others to help understand your needs and provide you with better service;
- AWS data collected will not be used for any marketing activity, all AWS related data is encrypted and is stored safely, ensuring a full security.
SHARING OF INFORMATION
- With vendors, consultants and other service providers we have vetted and approved who need access to such information to carry out work on our behalf only to the extent necessary for the performance of any contract we enter into with you. This includes companies providing the following services for our Website and/or Platform: hosting services, authentication services, cyber security and anti-fraud services, and advertising;
- In response to a request for information if we believe disclosure is permitted by, in accordance with, or required by, any applicable law, regulation or legal process such as to comply with a subpoena or applicable court order;
- In connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of Zen3C assets, financing or acquisition of all or a portion of our business by another company;
- with analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimization of our Website, subject to our Cookies Policy; and
- With your consent or at your direction.
We may also share aggregated or de-identified information, which cannot reasonably be used to identify you.
The Website may, from time to time, contain links to external sites. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites. We are not responsible for the privacy policies or the content of such sites.
SOCIAL SHARING FEATURES
ADVERTISING AND ANALYTICS SERVICES PROVIDED BY OTHERS
INFORMATION COLLECTED ON BEHALF OF CUSTOMERS IN PROVIDING OUR PLATFORM
In the case of personal information we handle or receive on behalf of a customer in connection with their access to, and use of, our Platform (“Customer PI”), we have no direct relationship with the customer’s employees or other individuals with whom that customer may interact with respect to the Platform. If you are such an employee or individual and are seeking access to, or would like to correct, amend or delete, Customer PI, you should direct your query to the applicable customer. We will respond within a reasonable timeframe to a customer’s request to remove Customer PI.
We will not use Customer PI except for the purpose of providing and supporting the Services for the applicable customer. Customer PI will be retained for as long as needed for that purpose and as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes and enforce our agreements.
We take reasonable steps, including physical, technical and organisational measures, to protect your personal information from unauthorised access and against unlawful processing, accidental loss, destruction and damage. Unfortunately, transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information submitted to us.
Your personal information will be retained by Zen3C for the duration of your account and may be retained for a period after this time as necessary and relevant to our legitimate interests, our terms of agreement with you and in accordance with applicable legal obligations. This may include retention necessary to meet our tax reporting requirements as well as time required to enforce the relevant terms of agreement or to identify, issue or resolve legal proceedings.
We may retain a record of your stated objection to the processing of your data, including in respect of an objection to receiving marketing communications, for the sole legitimate purpose of ensuring that we can continue to respect your wishes and not contact you further, during the term of your objection.
If you are a data subject, you may, by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org ,
- Request access to the personal data concerned.
- Request that any incorrect personal data about you that we are processing be rectified.
- Request that we erase the personal data concerned.
- Withdraw your consent at any time where we are processing personal data relating to you on the basis of your prior consent to that processing, after which we shall stop the processing concerned.
Our customers may access, update or change personal information they have provided by logging into the Services or emailing us at email@example.com
Subject to the terms of their agreements with us, Customers may deactivate their accounts by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org but note that we may retain certain personal information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations or for legitimate business purposes, such as to resolve disputes or enforce our agreements. We may also retain cached or archived copies of personal information for a certain period of time.
If you are an individual with whom one of our customers interacts with respect to the Services (e.g., an employee of a customer), as noted above, you should direct any requests regarding access, modification or deletion of personal information to the applicable customer.
You may opt out of receiving promotional emails from Zen3C by following the instructions in those emails or by emailing at email@example.com If you opt out, we may still send you non-promotional emails, such as those about your account or our ongoing business relations.